PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS
HOW TO USE OUR PROJECT MATERAILS
If you or any of your relative is doing his/her final year project, then you have come to the right place
Just copy as many topics in your field, submit them to your supervisor for approval. When any is approved come back to our site and download your material and start using immediately.
Note:==>More topics and materials are being added every day. You can contact us if your topic and department is not listed. ADVISE:==>our materials are to be used as a guide, don’t copy word for word please.
Download Latest Undergraduate and Post graduate Projects, Research Works and Materials. Download Complete Final Year Projects Topics and Materials from the list below. Click on any topic to see the full details of the project material. You will get the table of Content, Abstract and chapter one for free. We have many others materials not available online. So if you are looking for more topics, just call us on: 08064897610 OR E-mail Us on: email@example.com
NCE, OND, HND, BSC, BTECH PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS
1. TAX SYSTEM AS A PANACEA FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
2. THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON ACCOUNTING PROFESSION IN NIGEIRA
3. EFFECTIVE INTERNAL CONTROL AS A TOOL FOR CHECKING CORRUPTION IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT NIGERIA. A STUDY OF AFIKPO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT EBONYI STATE
4. EFFECT OF INTERNAL AUDITING TO THE PROFITABILITY OF CORPORATE ORGANISATIONS: A STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK NIG. PLC
5. APPLICATION OF BREAKEVEN ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES IN ENHANCING PROFITABILITY IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY. A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC ABA.
6. AN APPRAISAL OF COST ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUE IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY: (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC, LAGOS STATE)
7. FIRST-TIME ADOPTION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRSI 10: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES WITH REFERENCE TO SELECTED NIGERIAN BANKS
1. A PROSPOSED ARCHITECTURAL DEPARTMENT,AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, UNWANA
BUSSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
1. IDENTIFICATION AND MANAGEMENT OF BAD DEBTS, IN BANKS ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
2. ROLE OF HUMAN CAPTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS.
3. APPLICATION OF BREAKEVEN ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES IN ENHANCING PROFITABILITY IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY. A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC ABA.
EFFECT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK, ADUM, KUMASI
4. SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRIES AS A CATALYST TO RURAL ECONOMIC EMANCIPATION (A STUDY OF AROCHUKWU AND OHAFIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
5. THE EFFECT OF ELECTRONIC BANKING ON CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY IN KUMASI METROPOLIS
1. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF 33KVA PORCELAIN INSULATOR PRODUCE FROM NSU AND EKEBEDI CLAY
1. CONCRETE MIX DESIGN USING TRIAL MIX METHOD.
2. DESIGN OF A TWO STOREY LIBRARY COMPLEX.
3. THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE STRENGTH OF CONCRETE MADE FROM DIFFERENT AGGREGATES SIZE SOURCED FROM AFIKPO EBONYI STATE, SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIA
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CLEARANCE
2. COMPUTERIZATION OF MEDICAL RECORD. A CASE STUDY OF AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC MEDICAL CENTER, UNWANA
3. ONLINE STUDENT TRANSCRIPT PROCESSING SYSTEM. A CASE STUDY OF AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, UNWANA
1. AN EVALUATION ON THE IMPACT OF RURAL-URBAN MIGRATION ON URBAN ACCOMMODATION IN ENUGU URBAN
2. AN EXAMINATION OF THE EFFECT OF LAND FRAGMENTATION ON PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT: A STUDY OF AFIKPO
FOOD SCIENCE/FOOD TECHNOLOGY
1. PRODUCTION AND SENSORY EVALUATION OF INSTANT CORNMEAL ENRICHED WITH AFRICAN YAM BEAN
1. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF WINDOW BURGLARY PROOF
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
1. COMPETENCIES REQUIRED BY OTM GRADUATES.
2. ETHICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR HND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT GRADUATES TO PERFORM OPTIMALLY IN AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, UNWANA
3. RELEVANCE OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS
1. CHALLENGES OF CAPACITY IN EBONYI STATE LOCAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM (A STUDY OF AFIKPO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT)
2. COOPERATIVE SOCIETY AND RURAL TRANSFORMATION
3. LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
4. THE ROLE OF TETFUND IN CAPACITY BUILDING IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
5. LACK OF INCENTIVES ON WORKERS PERFORMANCE IN PUBLIC SERVICE
6. THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF AFIKPO NORTH)
SCIENCE/MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
1. ANIBIOTIC SUSCEPTIBILITY PATTERN OF Salmonella Spp
2. ENHANCED ANTI-MALARI EFFECTS OF CHLOROQUINE BY METHANOL LEAF EXTRACT OF MANGINFER INDIA IN CHOLOQUINE RESISTANT PLASMODIUM YOELI IN MICE
3. FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST HIGH PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN PHYSICS COURSES AT AKANUI IBAIM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC UNWANA
4. PHYTOCHEMICAL SCREENING, ANTIOXIDANT AND ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF GRAPE LEAF (Citrus x paradisi L.)
1. A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE PATRONAGE OF SACHET WATER FIRMS IN AFIKPO
2. A STATISTICAL STUDY ON AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF MEDICAL SERVICES IN AKANU IBIAM FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC UNWANA MEDICAL CENTER
3. APPLICATION OF QUEUING THEORY TO BANK AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE SERVICES IN FIDELITY BANK PLC, UNWANA, AFIKPO, EBONYI STATE.
4. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF REPORTED CASES OF MATERNAL DEATHS
5. MONTE CARLOS METHOD OF SIMULATION OF INTER-ARRIVAL AND SERVICE TIME OF USERS OF ATM IN FIRST BANK PLC, AFIKPO BRANCH
6. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURES (ON EDUCATION, AGRICULTURE, TRANSPORTATION, HEALTH AND ADMINISTRATION) ON GDP IN NIGERIA
7. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (FDI) ON GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP) IN NIGERIA.
8. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE PRODUCTION AND SALES OF CRUDE OIL IN NIGERIA BETWEEN 2005 – 2015
9. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE DYNAMICS OF INFLATION ON FOOD ITEMS IN NIGERIA
10. ECONOMETRICS ANALYSIS ON THE MONTHLY INCOME GENERATED ON THE SALES OF COCA-COLA PRODUCTS IN AFIKPO
11. AN ANALYSIS OF FACTORIAL DESIGN ON THE YEILDS OF DIFFERENT SPECIES OF CASSAVA IN NATIONAL ROOT CROP RESEARCH INSTITUTE UMUDIKE – ABIA STATE
12. REGRESSION MODELING ON THE DEPOSIT, WITHDRAWAL AND LOAN OF FIRST BANK NIG. PLC. (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK BRANCH, FODIYO ROAD SOKOTO)
13. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON VESICO – VAGINAL FISTULA (VVF) AMONG WOMEN IN EBONYI STATE.
14. QUEUING THEORY AND ITS APPLICATION: ANALYSIS OF THE SALES CHECKOUT OPERATION IN ICA SUPERMARKET
15 THE MONITORING OF THE NETWORK TRAFFIC BASED ON QUEUING THEORY
PGD, MBA, MBS, PHD PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS
1. FIRST-TIME ADOPTION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRSI 10: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES WITH REFERENCE TO SELECTED NIGERIAN BANKS
1. EFFECT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK, ADUM, KUMASI
2. SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRIES AS A CATALYST TO RURAL ECONOMIC EMANCIPATION (A STUDY OF AROCHUKWU AND OHAFIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
3. THE EFFECT OF ELECTRONIC BANKING ON CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY IN KUMASI METROPOLIS
1. QUEUING THEORY AND ITS APPLICATION: ANALYSIS OF THE SALES CHECKOUT OPERATION IN ICA SUPERMARKET
2. THE MONITORING OF THE NETWORK TRAFFIC BASED ON QUEUING THEORY
SERMINAR TOPICS AND MATERIALS
1. DETERMINATION OF SOME HEAVY METAL POLLUTANTS IN CONYDORS ESMIAQUILUS AND OREOCHROMIS NILOTICUS SAMPLES FROM NDIBE BEACH AT AFIKPO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EBONYI STATE
2. THE BENEFITS OF CORNMEAL CONSUMPTION IN THE HUMAN HEALTH
SEARCH FOR PROJECT TOPICS HERE:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)!
In-order to give you the best service available online, we have compiled frequently asked questions (FAQ) from our clients so as to answer them and make your visit much more interesting and worthwhile.
How can I get the complete project if I order?
After payment, send depositors name, transaction ID (for online payments), bank name, E-mail address, PHONE NUMBER, PROJECT TOPIC and Department to 08064897610 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, you will get the complete project materials immediately your payment is confirmed by us.
How Will My Payment be confirmed?
Whether you make a bank deposit, Online purchase, Online Transfers or ATM transfers, Your details will reflect in our bank statements and alerts from our bankers. Name used as DEPOSITOR NAME for bank deposits are used to verify and confirm your payment. Online Transfers reflect Account Name of the Sender. This will also be used to verify and confirm payments made online. Transaction IDs will be used to verify payments made on our secure payment gateways, while Locations will be used to verify and Confirm ATM transfers.
One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What do i do?
Students are always advised not to copy our materials word for word and are always advised to use item as a guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult one of our professional writers to help you with that. Depending on similarity of the organization/establishment you may modify if you wish.
How long does it take to get the complete project?
Depending on how fast your payment is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 15-30 minutes after confirmation of your payment.
How can i trust this Website?
We are proudly Nigerians, and are well aware of fraudulent activities that have been happening on the internet. It is regrettable, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to reinstate to our esteemed clients that we are genuine and duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of the republic of Nigeria. Remember, fraudulent sites can NEVER post bank accounts which contains personal information. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapters 1 send an email to email@example.com with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1' plus the topic. You will get a free chapter 1 within an hour. You can also check out what our happy clients have to say.
Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?
Yes we do. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. These payments carry your account name and number, so it’s easy for us to know it is your payment in-order to send your project material(s) to you.
I have a fresh Topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?
We have got seasoned writers with years of experience in most departments. If you have a fresh topic, just click here to fill the form and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Is it a complete research project or just materials?
Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, questionnaires/secondary data to your email address.